The api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file is a Microsoft DLL System File for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and previous versions. These.dll files contain instructions that various pieces of software may require to function properly. Microsoft’s implementation of the shared library concept is the Dynamic Link Library (DLL). A DLL file is a collection of code and data that may be used by numerous programs at the same time, allowing for code reuse and modularization. This short tutorial covers the basics of Windows DLL and how to use it. If a.dll file is missing, several error messages may appear, such as the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll download.
Because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer, the program can’t start. To resolve this issue, try reinstalling the software.
- The file api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is either incompatible with Windows or contains an error.
- Because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found, the code could not be executed.
- api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll could not start. The module you requested could not found.
- api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll could not be loaded. The requested module was not found.
.dll files, such as api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, are usually installed automatically by the software or game that requires them. However, it does not appear that this is always the case. It’s possible that the DLL file was not included in the software or game installer, resulting in the error messages listed above. Microsoft provides a large number of various DLL files that are pre-installed with your Windows version. Unfortunately, a system upgrade or issue might potentially harm your DLL file, making it unusable.
In rare situations, this problem may arise due to an upgrade to a game or program code that requires the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll download but does not provide it.
How to fix the issue?
These errors can be corrected in several ways:
If the missing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll problem is the only one bugging you, then download a new copy of the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file and install it in the appropriate folders.
2) For Visual Studio 2019, download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
3) Try one of the following simple solutions, which may help you fix your api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll errors:
- Delete and reinstall the program, application, or game that is generating the issue.
- Look for any Windows Updates that might be available.
- Update the program, application, or game that is producing the issue to the most recent version if possible.
- Cleaning and optimizing your registry is a good idea.
- Copy or paste the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll into the Program, Application, or Game folder.
4) On Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP, you may download and install api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll for free.
The software that caused the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Missing problem should now work after completing each of the steps!
Even when the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll correctly installed, the software occasionally fails to recognize it. Installing the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package may help in certain situations.