Before buying a health insurance plan from one of the best health insurance companies these days, you need to consider the benefits of buying health insurance to get the best critical illness insurance singapore.
First of all, before you buy a health insurance plan from a company, make sure that the insurance company is approved.
- Before purchasing a health insurance plan from an insurance company, keep in mind whether the insurance company’s cashless hospital is listed within 20 km of your city and your locality.In many cases, the number of hospitals listed by the insurance company is 5,000, but there is no network hospital in your locality, near your city. In this case, even if you have purchased insurance from an insurance company, you will have to come away from the hospital of the company’s network for small treatment.And it is usually better for the patient and the patient’s family to seek treatment at the nearest hospital as soon as possible without taking the patient away with the disease
- Before buying a health insurance card from an insurance company, make sure that the health insurance card of the insurance company has the benefits of Pre-Hospitalization and Post-Hospitalization.Although nowadays most insurance companies are offering the benefits of Pre-Hospitalization and Post-Hospitalization in their health insurance cards.This is because the patient bears the cost of OPD and various diagnostic tests and medicines for 30-60 days before the hospitalization through pre-hospitalization by the insurance company.And after discharge of the patient from the hospital through post-hospitalization, the cost of various diagnostic examinations and medicines of the patient for 60-160 days is borne by the insurance company.
- Before purchasing insurance from an insurance company, make sure that the health insurance card of the insurance company has a facility like DayCare. Because nowadays many medical surgeries are done within a few hours of going to the hospital, for which the patient does not need to be hospitalized all day. When you buy a health insurance card from an insurance company, take a good look at the terms and conditions of the insurance company to see if your health insurance card has the benefit of DayCare.
- Nowadays all types of insurance companies include ambulance charges in their health insurance plans to take the patient to the hospital. So before you make your health insurance card, make sure that your insurance company will pay for the ambulance to take the patient to the hospital.
- Before taking a health insurance card, check if there are any restrictions on the patient’s room rent in your Health insurance plans.Whether the private room provided by the insurance company for the patient and patient attainder in the hospital is a separate AC or non-AC room.
One should look for these features in insurance companies they invest in to get the best benefits when in need.